Sunday, May 31, 2009

Treating Inflammation Associated With Lyme Disease

Hi Everyone,

I’m plugging away at my book about my Lyme Disease journey, through treatments, healing and personal discovery. I’m 250 pages into it and am now adding in all missing segments. Because I just did so much. In fact, I did so much I had to go back and look at my progression through certain treatments so that I could write about it. What’s more interesting is that I haven’t had writer’s block at all..it’s like I’ve been dying to get this off my chest for some time now.

Treating Inflammation With A Natural Remedy

Today I wrote about dealing with inflammation. Just about everyone with Lyme Disease or a co-infection has this problem. Inflammation can be triggered by a number of things and since Lyme Disease is a disease of opportunity, those people who had a brewing inflammation problem, coupled with Lyme Disease are probably hurting really bad. Because Lyme Disease compounds any prior health issue. The inflammation from Lyme Disease is caused by bacterial lipoproteins (BLPs) and it triggers autoimmunity (in which your own immune system gets reved up and sometimes attacks itself.)

If that weren’t bad enough I strongly believe many people have serious gut health issues, especially those with Lyme Disease ( I’ll cover more in a future newsletter), but for now, know that your gut may be inhabited by pathogens, other than Lyme Disease bacteria. These pathogens can also cause inflammation. And inflammation can travel around in the body, spreading like a disease.

Inflammation is one of the things that MUST get under control and those who master it have a good chance of recovering fully, so it’s very important to fight the inflammation back.

One of the best inflammation fighters I used during my Lyme Disease fight, was aloe. It sounds so simple and yet it’s so effective. When I had Lyme Disease I had terrible inflammation down my spin and around my neck. My skin along my shoulders and down my back was constantly itchy and tingling. This was a sure sign of having an overload of inflammation! I talk about a lot of things I did in my book, but one thing I wanted to give you a heads up on is Aloe, simply because it’s one of the best ways to fight inflammation.

If you can fight it successfully and “put out the fire” a little, it gives your immune system a rest and allows it to focus on the Lyme bacteria itself.

Some people who haven’t had luck with aloe do so for two reasons. One they buy the diluted stuff from the catalogs or stores and Two, they don’t try it long enough. It’s most definitely a build up effect, although I’ve heard people who have taken it and had results immediately.

Aloe is a natural inflammation killer. It has a cooling effect and taken internally it provides not only anti-inflmmatory but also contains massive amounts of nutrients. Aloe is rich in Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Glycoproteins and Growth Factors believed to act synergistically to impart Aloe's powerful benefits.

It has been shown to stimulate the immune system, perhaps because of aloe vera's ability to nourish individual cells and to facilitate the cell's waste removal (which is a BIG deal for people who have neurotoxins from die-off of the Lyme bacteria).

One of its most important nutritional components of aloe juice, the Polysaccharide, has been shown to have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and even anti-parasitic properties. This means it makes Lyme Disease very miserable inside your body.

Many people take aloe because of issues with their gut as it gives them great relief, but I’m here to say that I think it’s a must do for people with Lyme Disease! People with Lyme Disease have so many health issues, it’s pretty awesome to come across a product that can battle the disease and the by products of the disease on multiple fronts.

I could write about aloe all day, but I think you get the point. Back in 2003, before I knew I had Lyme Disease I was racing and getting ready for the 2004 Olympics and was introduced to this aloe:
http://www.healthtoheart.com/aloe-vera-juice.htm

It may have been one of those things that was helping me perform as such a high level, while being sick! Then in 2006 I started taking it again because I realized how much I needed it. I’ve been on it every since that time and continue with it just for maintenance.

The aloe here is a super concentrated form and made by some people in Colorado that have been in the aloe business for a VERY LONG TIME. In fact, their aloe is so damn good the FDA tried to shut them down because they had their aloe cream being used in hospitals and it was working “miracles” on burn victims (for those who want their cream or a list of their other products, please email arden). So the FDA had to find something wrong with them and shut them down because they had used the names of diseases on their website! And to be certified as FDA approved it costs BIG BUCKS. So I’m telling you this just so you’ll know how great a product it is.

The Aloe Oil is the only supplement I know of that contains the concentrated oil from an aloe plant. For people who have serious joint problems from the inflammation, put this on the goodie list. It can be used to repair damaged tissues.

http://www.healthtoheart.com/aloe-oil.htm

May 14th Rally

For those who wanted shirts, best place to get them is here (best to order today or tomorrow so you can have them by next Thursday!):

Get your BEAT LYME DISEASE SHIRTS HERE!

LymeCryme Website

If you have bugging questions on Lyme Disease like WHO, WHY and WHERE? Go to http://www.lymecryme.com/ You can sign the petition, but try not to get upset about all of the information there. Remember, your health is first!

Want to know even more? Go get Les Roberts’ book: http://www.poisonplum.com/


Expect the best,

Perry Fields

P.S. If you’re in need of a direction to go in for treatment, I can help navigate to the best treatments, doctors and protocols based on my outstanding success. To have a one on one with me, email arden so I can straighten you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment